What Does Violet Light Phototherapy Do?
- Violet light (405 nm) kills acne bacteria and staph
- Violet light penetrates 1.5 mm, to the bottom of the hair follicle.
- Violet light penetrates deep in the skin under the sebaceous glands and at the bottom of the hair follicle, where topical agents can’t reach.
- Violet light Produces Acne clearing in four weeks, compared to minimum twelve for
- Violet light is safe, fast and effective for all skin types and ethnicities.
- Violet light has been proven to kill both types of staph bacteria M.R.S.A.
See the Blue Light Medical Studies